Anderson-DuBose Local Delivery Driver Employment Opportunities
The Anderson-DuBose Company is accepting applications for Delivery Drivers to operate a tractor-trailer combination and to act as customer service representatives of the Company. Drivers will need to timely and accurately deliver products to various McDonald's and Chipotle customers, transfer product from the trailer to the customer as well as handle invoice adjustments and other types of administrative duties as needed. Our Delivery Driver positions are physically demanding and require great schedule flexibility.
- Qualified applicants must:
- Maintain a Class-A CDL with at least 18 months of Tractor/Trailer experience in the last 3 Years
- Have a clean MVR
- Be able to work any day of the week and be available for a flexible schedule to accommodate the 24/7 operation
- Be able to lift /push/pull 75 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Comply with all DOT rules and regulations
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal investigation
Newly hired drivers will receive dedicated on-the-job training and gain exposure to all varieties of delivery situations during their introductory period. Additional training will include orientation, safety, quality assurance, and other job skills training. We recognize that home time for Class-A drivers is important, and offer the opportunity to work for a stable, profitable company as a deleivery driver. Anderson-DuBose has an up-to-date fleet with on-site maintenance to ensure driver safety is a top priority.
If you are interested in working for a great Company that services great Customers, please apply by completing and submitting this application.
Local Delivery Driver
Class-A local Delivery Driver job description and Application.
Warehouse/Order Selector job description and Application.
Current Staffing Needs
Current Staffing Needs of The Anderson-DuBose Company.